S3 MiniLab 300
Ultra Compact Optical Emission Spectrometer
S3 MiniLab 300 is the newest Spark Emission Spectrometer designed by GNR to celebrate its 30th year of operations. Nowadays MiniLab instruments are ones of the smallest and lightest compact optical emission spectrometers available on the market with outstanding analytical results in this category.
S3 MiniLab 300 offers an excellent solution for metal analysis: it combines easiness of use, low maintenance cost, affordable price with the most advanced technological optical and electronical components, ensuring complete spectral coverage at best resolution and light efficiency.
In 2017, our engineers have designed the 2nd generation model which make the S3 MiniLab 300 system fully suitable not only for general purpose applications but also for more demanding and heavy duty applications.
S3, with its extended analytical range from 130 up to 700 nm can cover almost all the analytical requirementrs of a modern foundy but not only.
The innovative argon purged optic, with an argon consumption of 10 l/day only, ensures the maximum light transparency even in UV region at negligibile costs.
The result is a completely new CMOS based instrument with the possibility to analyze the following matrices (Iron, Copper, Aluminium, Nickel, Zinc, Tin, Titanium, Cobalt, Lead, Magnesium) with superior analytical performances.
- Iron & Steel and its alloys
- Cast Iron
- Aluminum and its alloys
- Zinc and its alloys
- Copper and its alloys
- Nickel and its alloys
- Cobalt and its alloys
- Titanium and its alloys
- Magnesium and its alloys
- Lead and its alloys
- Tin and its alloys
- Optical Air System: Multi High Resolution CMOS system
- High luminosity holographic grating
- Argon purged optical chamber with Proprietary Low Consumption Argon device
- Stabilized against fluctuation in temperature
- Power Supply: 110/220 V AC 16 A 1 KW
- Dimensions: W 53 x D 83 x H 46 cm
- Weight: 70 Kg
MetalLab32 Software, operating in Windows environment, is the GNR proprietary SW very functional and easy to use.
Operator can use all the spectrometer's functions in a flexible way and cover all the requirements.
Some of the most important functions are listed:
- Automatic Standardization
- Printing of the Certificates
- Determination of alloys in accordance to international norms (UNI, ASTM, DIN, ...)
- Network linking and remote control
To access website downloads, please register.