S1 MiniLab 150
Ultra Compact Optical Emission Spectrometer
A new production model which has already met customer's satisfaction for its excellent performance and competitive price. Nowadays MiniLab instruments are ones of the smallest and lightest compact optical emission spectrometers available on the market with outstanding analytical results in this category.
S1 MiniLab 150 is a Multi Matrix Spectrometer. Thanks to its innovative optical design is one of the smallest and lightest ultra-compact spark emission spectrometer for metal analysis.
S1 is equipped with software "Single Sample Standardization" which allows to standardize the unit with just one single sample for several bases.
S1 MiniLab 150 combines easiness of use, low maintenance cost, very competitive price with the most advanced technological optical and electronical components.
The innovative argon purged optic, with an argon consumption of 10 l/day only, ensures the maximum light transparency even in UV region at a negligibile cost.
- Iron and Steel and its alloys
- Cupper and its alloys
- Aluminum and its alloys
- Nickel and its alloys
- Zin and its alloys
- Tin and its alloys
- Lead and its alloys
- Optical Air System: Multi High Resolution CMOS system
- High luminosity holographic grating
- Argon purged optical chamber with Proprietary Low Consumption Argon device
- Stabilized against fluctuation in temperature
- Power Supply: 110/220 V AC 16 A 1 KW
- Dimensions: W 50 x L 59 x H 31 cm
- Weight: 35 Kg
MetalLab32 Software, operating in Windows environment, is the GNR proprietary SW very functional and easy to use.
Operator can use all the spectrometer's functions in a flexible way and cover all the requirements.
Some of the most important functions are listed:
- Automatic Standardization
- Printing of the Certificates
- Determination of alloys in accordance to international norms (UNI, ASTM, DIN, ...)
- Network linking and remote control