GNR is proud to introduce the new ProSpector, the latest XRF system to join our family of portable, Energy Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence (EDXRF) spectrometer systems.
Like all GNR products, this portable, handeld EDXRF elemental analysis system is designed to be intuitive and user friendly.
- The system utilizes a 7.2 Vdc Liion battery. Under normal use, it has an operating time of 8 hours before charging is required.
- The new ProSpector operates at a high voltage of 40 kV but can be set for up to 50 kV, and has a detectable range of Cl to U. The light element option has a detectable range from Mg to U.
- ProSpector operates under control of the HP iPAQ PDA with 4-inches high resolution touch-screen display, providing high flexibility and usability of the system.
- The optional lab stand allows using the new ProSpector as a laboratory grade instrument under PC or laptop control.
On Site Instant Analysis without sampling
- Metal Identification
- Ferrous and Non Ferrous Alloys Sorting
- RoHS, WEEE and Proposition 65 Compliance Testing
- Lead determination in paint, toys, furniture and clothing
- Soil and sediment analysis
|Standard Element Detection Range||From Cl (Z=17) to U (Z=92)|
|Optional Light Elements||From Mg (Z=12) to S (Z=16)|
|Battery Operation Time||Up to 8 hours|
|Dimensions||242 mm (L) x 230 mm (H) x 78 mm (W)|
|Weight (with battery)||1230 g (1440 g)|
|X-Ray Tube||W anode, 40 kV max (50 kV max optional), 100uAmp max optional Ag anode for light element analysis 5 filter positions|
|Detector Type||Solid state Si-pin-diode with thermo-electrical cooling<br />(optional SDD)|
|Active Area||6 mm2 (optional 25 mm2)|
|Energy Resolution||<165 eV at 5.9 keV (<140 eV for SDD)|
|Pulse Processor||Digital pulse processor based on 80MHz DSP<br />Pile-up rejection<br />Pulse shape selector<br />Automatic adjustment to count rate|
|Data Processing||624 MHz PDA|
|Display||High resolution 4 inches color touch-screen|