Horizon is the new Benchtop Total Reflection X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer (TXRF) for multi elemental qualitative and quantitative analyses for major constituents and ultra-trace in suspension as well as liquid samples.
TXRF, based on the same principles of traditional X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF), minimizes or totally eliminates matrix effect, allows simultaneous multi-element ultra-trace analysis and pushes the instrumental detection limit down to ppb range from sodium to plotonium.
Horizon is the state of the art of the Total Reflection X-Ray Fluorescence spectrometer and it is equipped with all the most modern technical components, which grant accuracy, precision, safety and easiness of use.
It is a powerful tool for trace analysis at limited cost.
- Environmental Analysis
- Dietary supplements and beverage analysis
- Quality control of pure substances and industrial products
- Authentication in pharmaceutical annd forensic laboratories
- Tissue and biological liquids in clinical chemistry
Written for Windows 7 is the program designed for the control of the TX 2000 System. It includes some new features, like the batch programming of a set of measurements. The program can control different kinds of detectors and devices attached to the instrument. Control panels for scintillation, linear position sensitive detectors and XRF X-GLAB SDD detector are integrated.
- Least square Marquardt fit procedure for the area calculation (spectral analysis)
- Automatic/manual search function
- Manual or automatic calibration of energy
- Quantification via an internal standard using theoretical and experimental sensibility curves for total reflection