LP 200 Automatic electric grinder, equipped with dust aspiration system, is the new automatic instrument for the preparation of metallographic samples manufactured by GNR.
It represents the ideal solution not only for those who have a large number of specimens but also for operator's safety that can carry out the operation with totally free hands without contact with the working area.
Have a look to the dedicated web page.
Electrogrinding Machine DS 1100
New belt grinding machine for fast preparation of sample surface equipped with:
- N° 1 grinding belt cm 100 x 10
- N° 1 motor 2800 rpm
Dimensions and Weight: W 60 x D 40 x H 30 cm / 38 Kg
Electrogrinding Machine DS 300/2
GNR produce Electrogrinding Machine for preparation of spectrometer samples surface.
DS 300/2 is equipped with:
- N° 2 separate discs 300 mm suitable to prevent pollution in case of cleaning surfaces of different alloys
- N° 2 self braking motors (1500 rpm) operating separately
- Vacuum Cleaner
Dimension and Weight: W 42 x D 76 x 92 H cm / 110 Kg
Lapping Machine LP 3000
LP 3000 Polishing machine for preparation of Ferrous and Non Ferrous spectrometric samples.
It is supplied with proper lapping tool accordingly to the alloy of the sample to be prepared (Aluminium, Copper, Cast Iron)
LP 3000 basic configuration comes with
- N° 1 Self braking mono-phase motor 1500 rpm
- N° 1 Sample Holder
LP 3000 could mount:
- Cutting Tool system for Non Ferrous Samples
- Grinding Stone for Cast Iron Samples
The Unit could have different sample's holder:
- Basic Sample Holder for different shape
- Mandrel for round sample
- Magnetic sample holder
Furthemore is possible to use the LP 3000 together with a complete stand with a dust exhauster.
Dimension and Weight: W 52,5 x D 50 x H 73 cm / 55 Kg