S4 - Solaris CCD NF
Highly Reliable Perfomance with low cost of ownership and fast return on investment - Specific for Non Ferrous Alloys
S4 SOLARIS CCD Non Ferrous (SCNF) is an optical multi-channel spectrometer. It is the perfect instrument for the routine analysis of non ferrous metals and alloys.
S4 SCNF is an high performance bench-top optical emission spectrometer for process control and the chemical analysis of non ferrous metals and alloys with an outstanding price - performance ratio.
- Multi High Resolution CCD Systems
- Reliable results with high repeteability
- Bench Top Compact Chassis (table available as optional)
- Easy to use
- Low Cost of Ownership
Thanks to its innovative design, easy of use and performance, this model has been higly appreciated by the market.
Available as benchtop or floor model.
- Non Ferrous Metals and their alloys
- Al: wrought alloys, casting alloys, ...
- Cu: bronze, brass, cupronickel, ...
- Mg and Zn alloys
- Optical Air System: Multi High Resolution CCD system with up to 16 CCD solid state detectors depending on specific application
- High luminosity holographic grating
- Source: Multi-frequency spark source. Excitation parameters controlled by computer
- Power Supply: 110/220 V AC 16 A 1 KW
- Dimensions: W 60 x D 45 x H 50 cm
- Weight: 50 Kg (w/o stand)
MetalLab32 Software, operating in Windows environment, is the GNR proprietary SW very functional and easy to use.
Operator can use all the spectrometer's functions in a flexible way and cover all the requirements.
Some of the most important functions are listed:
- Automatic Standardization
- Printing of the Certificates
- Determination of alloys in accordance to international norms (UNI, ASTM, DIN, ...)
- Network linking and remote control