S3 MiniLab 300
Ultra Compact Optical Emission Spectrometer
S3 MiniLab 300 is the newest Spark Emission Spectrometer designed by GNR to celebrate its 30th year of operations. S3 MiniLab 300 combines easiness of use, low maintenance cost, affordable price with the most advanced technological optical and electronical components.
S3 MiniLab 300 is a Multi Matrix spectrometer for Ferrous alloys, Aluminium alloys and Copper alloys.
Thanks to its innovative optical design, S3 MiniLab 300 is the unique spectrometer of its class to mount up to 7+1 high resolution CCD with 3.648 elements to ensure the best spectral resolution (<10pm).
S3, with its extended analytical range from 165 up to 700 nm can cover almost all the analytical requirementrs of a modern foundy but not only.
The innovative argon purged optic, with an argon consumption of 10 l/day only, ensures the maximum light transparency even in UV region at negligibile costs.
S3 MiniLab 300 is equipped with software "Single Sample Standardization" which allow to standardize the machine with just one single sample for several bases.
- Iron and Steel and its alloys
- Copper and its alloys
- Aluminum and its alloys
- Optical Air System: Multi High Resolution CCD system with up to 7+1 CCD solid state detectors depending on required applications
- High luminosity holographic grating
- Argon purged optical chamber with Proprietary Low Consumption Argon device
- Stabilized against fluctuation in temperature
- Power Supply: 110/220 V AC 16 A 1 KW
- Dimensions: W 26 x D 73 x H 62 cm
- Weight: 80 Kg
MetalLab32 Software, operating in Windows environment, is the GNR proprietary SW very functional and easy to use.
Operator can use all the spectrometer's functions in a flexible way and cover all the requirements.
Some of the most important functions are listed:
- Automatic Standardization
- Printing of the Certificates
- Determination of alloys in accordance to international norms (UNI, ASTM, DIN, ...)
- Network linking and remote control