In metal industry checks during all the production process are extremely necessary, starting from raw material control and the primary material fusion, up to quality verification before shipping the final product.
During all manufacturing phases, forming, moulding, die-casting, extrusion, mechanical manufacturing……….. it is necessary evaluate different chemical-physical parameters in order to give the essential information for production circle.
Moreover, the local hygiene controls on workstations and problems regarding protection and defence of environment are always taken into consideration in order to guarantee an endurable development.
GNR Analytical Instruments group is able to offer the following solutions:
- Elementary analysis of metal alloys through optical emission spectrometry (OES), both with lab and portable instruments.
- Elementary analysis and PMI through X-ray fluorescence spectrometry (XRF), both with lab and portable instruments
- Determination of elementary distribution (homogeneity) of metal products, of micro-inclusions through optical emission spectrometry (OES) and mapping of material (OPA)
- Determination of raw materials’ crystalline phases through X-ray diffratometry (XRD)
- Residual stress analysis through X-ray diffratometry (XRD)
- Analysis of residual austenite through X-ray diffratometry (XRD)
- Polluting heavy metal analysis through X-ray fluorescence (XRF), both with lab and portable instruments
- Precious metals analysis through optical emission spectrometry (OES) and X-ray fluorescence (XRF).
- Analysis of pollutants traces through total reflection X-ray fluorescence (TXRF)
14-17 May 2013
Made in STEEL
3-5 April 2013
Corso di Metallurgia delle leghe leggere
5-6, 19-20 February 2013
Via Torino 7
28010 Agrate Conturbia
Novara - Italy
Tel. +39 0322 882911
FAX +39 0322 882930
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org -