Regarding the environment and the impact of industry and consumers grow, environmental regulations are developing in line to meet stricter standards.
The diversity of sample forms, such as pressed or loose powders, liquids, solid pieces, and the range and concentrations of elements being monitored, present several challenges to those in the industry.
GNR could offer TXRF and X-Ray Diffraction (XRD) solutions as essential tools for environmental investigations and research.
Typical applications include:
- Soil and sludge elemental analysis (heavy metals)
- Air filter elemental quantification
- Respirable silica quantification
- Asbestos mineral identification and quantification
- Rapid mineral identification